Bop It! The Flash! Bop It! The Flash!

my mouse

isn't fast enough. but i have bad internet sooo.... yeah. but all and all an ok game. doesn't suck but i cant say get its bad either.

MindFeed MindFeed

fun

I found it interesting, haven't seen one quite like that. nice clear letters. I got 56 is that good or bad?

P.S. I liked the bagels and orange juice

Maze Game Wøø%u2020 Maze Game Wøø%u2020

it was ok

shrink the screen ad some levels to. other than that the dot moved nice and smooth good job on that part.

Intensub Intensub

Great job

You did really well on this game, everything went together. nice animation and music. Good fast gameplay without everything slowing down. great job & keep up the good work.

Track Heros Track Heros

you need to fix...

the screen size is HUGE try sizing it down a bit. also you spelled heroes, heros its wrong.

One shot one kill One shot one kill

nice

I enjoyed the sniper movement. only problem was the sniper zoom was just a little slow. other than that i loved it. great job, is there a second. if not make one please. :-)

Quatering: Torn Apart Quatering: Torn Apart

uh its alright

not amazing but not terrable either gets boring fast. it needs something more, like different things to bet on mabey knife throwing or something. :)

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

5/5 10/10

its just as good as the first one, if not better. amazing ending. awesome job man keep it up.

Clear Vision Clear Vision

5/5 10/10

one of the best sniper games on newgrounds. keep it up.

Return to THK58 Return to THK58

GREAT

nice game, good graphics, and great game play. music does get annoying a little though. other than that good game and keep up the good work :)